We accept non-perishable food donations at the Pantry on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 11:30 AM. Other times by appointment-call the Pantry to arrange times at: 508-295-3486
We will work with organizers of food drives to pick up large food donations.
- Fresh Produce
- Hot and cold cereals (low sugar)
- Pancake mix and pancake syrup (no high fructose syrup)
- Peanut butter and jelly (low sugar)
- Dry pasta and pasta sauce
- Rice and brown rice
- Instant potatoes
- Baked beans
- Low sodium soups
- Canned fruit (no sugar added)
- Low sodium canned vegetables
- Canned tuna in water
- Canned chicken
- 100% Juices
- Shelf stable milk
- Cheese and eggs
- Paper products
- Pet food
- Diapers and wipes
Also, we can always use toothpaste, toothbrushes, bar soap and shampoo for the many homeless who visit the Pantry. Baby diapers and baby wipes are also frequently requested.
Not sure what to donate? Click this link that will lead you to our ‘grocery list’ on Amazon.